6 Jan 2010


Can you spot me in this picture?  Yes, that's me...back row, far right!


Hello and thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog!

I am studying Ancient and Modern history at Queen's University Belfast.

I have loved it, and am creating this blog in order to post some of my work (and amusing source photos!).

I'll post what I consider to be the most interesting topics first. As it turns out, this means that they are at the bottom of the page.  The essays themselves are far from perfect, but have generally gone down quite well, and have been very interesting to write!


Personally I have found all the ones about religion to have been the most enjoyable.  The titles are displayed on the side bar. 

However I won't be at all offended if you don't read any of them!!

I won't be updating this blog with any other fascinating details about my life. That's what Facebook is for!!

Thanks for checking it out!

Patrick

2 comments:

  1. I want fascinating details of you life!!! Your public are crying out for your opinions!!

    ReplyDelete